Oct 9, 2010

鎌を持てない死神の話 (Story of the Death God who couldn't use his Scythe) [English]

Song: 鎌を持てない死神の話 (Story of the Death God who couldn't use his Scythe)
Composer: 白黒P (Shirokuro-P)
Lyricist: 白黒P (Shirokuro-P)
Vocalist: 鏡音レン・鏡音リン (Kagamine Rin/Len)
Nico: nm6630292
Youtube: watch?v=g753DzVrm2Y


For translation requests, please click here.

English:
A darkly clothed person entered the town
Searching for someone who is dying
Time to hide the wearisome feelings

The Death God entered the town
Searching for someone who is dying
What he discovered was the sweet daughter of an earl

She had fallen into sickness and the doctor informed "It's too late."
The earl and family grieved
Simply and calmly the girl said,
"Well then, kill me."

Surely you are the same as me
A sorrowful existence in solitude
If you don't mind that I am a Death God,
let us both become friends

A darkly clothed person entered the town,
accompanying a pale girl
The time that is left, shouldn't it be filled with happiness?

The Death God entered the town,
accompanying a pale girl
What he found was a lovely silver necklace

Her body weakens as the time limit nears, I knew that
Adults would worry
Pretending to be strong, the girl simply said
"I'm okay."

Even if the Death God loved someone,
the final moments are a sad ending
Hating this body that doesn't rot,
I want to become a star together with you

Surely you are the same as me
A sorrowful existence in solitude
However, because I was with you
I was able to be happy

As the girl approached her time,
she was smiling brightly
The Death God will
eternally keep those memories of you

You're no longer alone

No comments:

Post a Comment